Tuesday, October 11, 2011

After Halloween everything starts fading...

It's autumn!  Mostly!
The weather is beginning to cool down slightly, and the nights are chilly which is lovely.
I'm starting to fall in to a comfortable routine as far as my schedule goes which is nice.  I've been fortunate to pick up sub dates consistently thus far (thanks in part to a hiring freeze on subs at the moment) and that certainly helps with life stuff in general.

I went to the National Book Festival last month and that was really great!  Things are moving along with the wedding (200 days to go!!!!!! If I were keeping track...) and I'm starting to look ahead to May and what I want to make my next step employment wise to be.

After some sporadic reading online I'm really considering starting a "life list" or "bucket list" of things that I would really like to accomplish/see/experience.  One of the most exciting things about getting married in the spring is that I'll have a partner to work on all these things with.  That makes everything scary just seem so manageable.

In small but happy news I finally completed a DIY project I've been working on for way too long:

Ta da!
It's a type drawer to jewelry storage project and I am happy that it turned out well!

Well lunch is over, so back to teaching!
~Marley 

No comments: