Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hold on to that feeling...

So who had VCU going all the way and winning the NCAA tournament on their bracket?  This blogger!  I am so psyched that VCU has made it to the Final Four!!!
Picture to prove psychedness:
Phill is a part of VCU Ram Nation by default! 
Even though I've had shows during some of the games it has not dampened my enthusiasm one bit!  I believe in the Rams and you should too! 
V-C-U!  GO RAMS, GO!!! 

On the theatre front Penelope is everything I had hoped it would be and more!  Working with Druid is phenomenal and being back at Studio just feels right!  The show is great and the people who created it and have been with it as it has grown and developed over the past year are even better!  This is such an amazing experience and I hope I have done the show proud.  We close on Sunday and the cast flys home on Monday so it will be ending very quickly which is sad, but Wattage starts on Tuesday so my time to be bummed will be short!
The cast, in costume, downtown in The Irish Times
I leave you with lots of good thoughts and cheers for Virginia Commonwealth University, the school that keeps fighting!  Go Rams! 

No comments: