Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh Lady Luck has led you here...

Okay, super quick entry since I'm in the midst of adding some last minute "fluff" to a paper for my Shakespeare class!
-Phill will be here really, really soon!  I am so excited to see him in a mere 11 days!!!  For anyone who is curious our schedule for the past YEAR has equaled out to one visit every four months.  Usually for a 5 - 6 day visit with one two week visit of awesome at Christmas.  It's kind of a lame situation, but we do it cause it's worth it and we loooooove each other and all that other vomit inducing stuff.  ;-)
-My BFF Laura Kim turned 21 last week!  She really is an amazing friend and I am happy that we can now go out on the town together!
-My scripts came in the mail for Heritage this summer!  It makes everything more "real" I suppose.
-That one apprenticeship that I previously mentioned I would trade a kidney for was supposed to give me an update on my application this week but instead sent an email saying that they got so many applicants that the updates will be sometime in May.  I completely understand because I kind of love this theatre a lot and keep up to date on their activities and they have a ton on their plate, but still I'm going out of my mind waiting!  Oh well, a watched pot never boils I suppose so it's great that:
-I'm going back to The Kennedy Center next week!  I'm subbing in again at The Terrace Theatre for three days and couldn't be more excited!  Being asked back is so wonderful!  Yay, happy!

That's about it for now.  I'm heading up to Deep Creek, Maryland for the weekend with my family for my grandpa's 75th birthday and I can't wait to see everyone!

To recap: great family time this weekend, Kennedy Center next week, Phill the week after that, graduation soon after.  Life is good blogosphere, life is GOOD!
~Marley

No comments: